- GnR provides gear and other touring equipment for rent and charges by the days for gear rental.
- Customers have to collect the gear from the store located in HSR layout (address is provided on the website). We also provide delivery of gear. The delivery charges will be dependent on the distance of your location from the store.
- All riding gear and equipment have to be returned in the booked time and date. Delay in return
of the product will result in penalty and the extra day’s rental.
- If there is any extension in the period of rental, intimation has to be done 3 hours prior to the
time of return else a penalty of Rs.100/day will be charged along with the rental.
- A minimum of 24 hours will be the rental period.
I. Collision or other Incident
- If member is involved in an incident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the
gear or the equipment rented) member will be responsible for all damages caused. The member
will be obligated to pay the repair cost as per GnR. No negotiation will be entertained. The
payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the security deposit not cover
the payment (in the case the member has accrued late return, damages more than 2000 rupees,
etc. charges) the balance of the payment owed will be made by the member.
- Member will be responsible for all charges associated with a collision.
- Member will be responsible for all charges caused by member failure.
- Member will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the
applicable Damage Fee, arising from the member’s failure to comply with the terms of the
Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
II. Violation Penalty
- Any delay in return of the riding gear have to be informed 3 hours before the return time, despite which Rs.100/day will be charged as penalty along with the extra day’s rental
- If there is any damage to the gear, the hirer is liable to pay the repair cost (if possible to repair) or pay 70% of the cost of the gear currently in the market to the company. (If any of the gear is scratched, we would charge 1000/- for the scratches and if it is severely damaged, 70% of the cost needs to be paid)
- Rain Gear cannot be repaired if damaged and can’t be used further. In case of damage, 70% of the cost of the gear will be charged (non negotiable).
III. Early return and booking cancellation
- Early Return Policy: (early return during the rental period)
Rent will be re-billed as per the discount rate for the no. of days used and additionally, 50% of the difference with the Initial Rent will be taken as Early Return Charges.
- Booking Cancellation Policy:
- If cancelled more than 3 days prior the rental start time: 5% of the total rental and deposit amount will be the cancellation charge.
- If cancelled 1 to 3 days prior the rental start time: 25% of the total rental amount + 5% of the total deposit will be the cancellation charge.
- If cancelled 0 to 24 hours prior the rental start time: 50% of the total rental amount + 5% of the total deposit will be the cancellation charge.
Booking modification fee
GnR allows customer to modify their existing by rescheduling their booking or by selecting some other gear. The changes has to be communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org atleast 2 hours before the booking start time. All modification fees has to be paid in addition to the initial rental & deposit.
Booking modification fee for reschedule:
- For the days the booking is cancelled:
- If modified more than 3 days prior the rental start time: 5% of the rental amount for those particular days will be the modification fee.
- If modified 1 to 3 days prior the rental start time: 25% of the rental amount for those particular days will be the modification fee.
- If modified 0 to 24 hours prior the rental start time: 50% of the rental amount for those particular days will be the modification fee.
- For the days the booking is extended, extra rent will be charged as per normal Fee policy.
Booking modification fee for gear rented:
- For upgraded gear, additional Rent & Deposit as per the new gear chosen shall apply.
- For downgraded gear, 50% of the difference with the Initial Rent for the gear will be taken as modification fee.
- For cancelled gears, cancellation charges as per Cancellation policy shall apply.