To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent them from rolling off.
- Micro Metric Strap
- Single -Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner
- Carbon fiber material is used, where the design speaks for itself and dramatically reduces the weight.
- Weighs up to 1100±50 gms
- Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions (Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)