The updated 100% waterproof Sublime GT saddlebags carry forward the classic throw-over style saddlebag system along with increased volume and shape retention that make it the perfect luggage for all non-mono shock motorcycles with straight exhausts like Royal Enfields, Jawa 42, Honda CB350 series, etc. It can also be used with other motorcycles with straight exhausts with addition of a saddle stay.
Rigid construction and reinforced inner panels help maintain bag shape, even when empty; bag supports recommended. Each side can swallow 31 liters of luggage in waterproof serenity.
Cargo volume and compartments
- Compatible with motorcycles having straight horizontal exhausts
- Cargo volume – 31 Ltr each side (approx 62 litres total)
- Rainproof roll-top closure loading main compartment (not submersible)
- Main compartment with zipper closure and inner dry bag with roll top closure
- 2 Ltr water bottle pocket
- 2 pockets to carry 5 Ltr cans
- Removable tool stash bag on top
- Outer zipper pocket on both sides to carry documents/maps
- Provision to carry tent/sleeping bag on top
- 2 straps for footpegs
- 1 strap for rear side of the motorcycle
- Extra fabric Loops given to use bungee cord in tough time
- Waterproof internal dry bags with roll top closure and taped seams to help keep contents dry at all times
- 1000D polyester coated fabric construction
- Rigid construction with PE sheets for shape retention
- Polystyrene padding inside
- Synthetic leather material on the inner side
- Reflective print on rear and sides for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Lugs on bottom (base of bag) to prevent damage when placed on ground
- Bar-tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Rain covers constructed from seamless single fabric piece
- Polystyrene padding and plastic sheet for better shape retention
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- Carry handles
Read before use
- For proper waterproofing functionality, please roll the inner bag closure atleast 3 times
- These saddlebags are built for use on motorcycles with a straight horizontal exhaust pipe. Using these bags on motorcycles with an upswept exhaust may result in heat burns from the exhaust.
- We high recommend using saddle stays.