AIR-X Mesh Jacket L2
Simple and effective in its function and style, the Solace Air-X is a sleek jacket for summer weather riding. Durable 700D chassis comes stock with CE Level 2 approved Armour in the shoulder and elbows and prepared for a CE Level 2 back protector (sold separately).
This jacket is one of the lightest weight jackets in the Solace lineup, available for an unbeatable price. A removable waterproof liner adds versatility to the unimpeachable style and simplicity of the Solace Air-X jacket.
- Outer shell – Poly Dura 700D, 3d mesh
- XY® Armour for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621:1- Level 2 Approved
- Back protector – High-density EVA foam (up-gradable to CE Level 2 back protector from SAS-TEC sold separately)
- Visibility – Signature reflective detailing on chest and back. Added reflective piping for night visibility.
- Fit – Urban, regular fit.
- Adjustability – Adjustment Velcro straps on a wrist cuff, forearm, biceps, and waist.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Sports fit collar with anti-peel poly fleece.
- 2 external slit zippered pockets and one chest pocket.
- YKK zippers used throughout.
- Rain liner provided with sealed seams.
- Made in India
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.