The SABRE Mesh Jacket – SAFE TECH Level-2
- INVISTA CORDURA®fabric -highly resistant to abrasion, scuffs and tear.
- SAFE TECH CE level 2 high-impact resistant protectors.
- Outer shell – Mesh jacket with high density polyester 600Dshell with highly abrasion resistant 1000D Invista Cordura on shoulders and elbows.
- Stitching –Double safety stitched construction done throughout.
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material reflectives for improved low-light visibility.
Protector System (Solace Exclusive):
- Removable SAFE TECH CE Level 2 elbow protectors (TYPE B Part# 520)T+ T-
- Removable SAFE TECH CE Level 2 shoulder protectors (TYPE B Part# 421)T+ T-
- Removable SAFE TECH CE Level 2 back protectors (FB Part# 851/XL 47-51)
- EVA Foam Chest Protector with 30 venti-holes.(Upgradable to SAS-TEC Level-1)
- Sport fit elbow with protector tightening adjustment.
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, Velcro wrist cuff with zipper adjustment.
- Soft-lined poly fleece open collar for best comfort.
- 2 way adjustment straps at waist to ensure snug fit.
- Long waist back with Reflective branding.
- Mesh comfort lining inside.
- Two outside one internal waterproof pockets
- waterproof reflective zipper pocket on chest
- YKK zipper used throughout
- H2O Pocket at back for hydration bladder (bladder sold separately)
- Front waterproof and reflective zipper pocket.
- 2 waist pockets for storing essentials.
- 1 card pocket at sleeve.
- 1 back pocket to store rain liner.
- External removable rain liner in hi-vis neon and black colour.
- Removable inner warm thermal liner.
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.
** Sizing information is for reference only.