- Industrial grade nose mask
- The Oxypura mask fabric comes with activated carbon layer in them.
- Filters up to 98% of the air.
- Features nose gripper and nose comforter – which also help prevent clouding of eye glasses
XORO CITY face mask is specially designed and empowered by special grade of activated carbon to protect users from harmful gaseous emissions and fine dust particles of vehicle traffic. It has superior capability of removing sulfur dioxide and CO due to the intrinsic attribute of activated Carbon. The mask is capable of filtering 99% of 3 micron dust particles.
The XORO CITY face mask is available in large and medium sizes. It includes a fabric strap, which can be fitted behind the neck with a Velcro fastener.
Note: Please avoid touching the white area inside the mask with hands.
» It is also advisable to use the mask for a maximum period of 3 months, after which the carbon starts to lose its properties.
How to Wash?
The mask should be washed after 2 weeks of usage or if found extremely dirty. To wash, you may boil water. After reaching boiling point turn off the fire. Remove the valves by turning the knob on the inner side. Now drop the fabric in the hot water for 3 minutes. Dry, reconnect the valves and use. You can do up to 3-5 washes. The wash will bring down the life of the fabric over time. The activated carbon is stitched inside and cannot be taken out. Together with the activated carbon there are 3 levels of filtration.
- Outer most material: Pique 180 gsm poly cotton
- Activated Carbon Filter: Natural activated carbon customized to adsorb polluting materials, dust particles including industrial emissions
- Dust Filter: TDK20 non-woven particulate filter and valves. TDK20 provides 99% filtration of particulate matters greater than 3μm (certified from Nelson Labs, USA)
- Inner Most Material: Cotton fabric white / light blue
- Mode of Attachment: Velcro type