HOW IT WORKS
POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate (Polytron MTC) is POLARIZED and is attracted to metal surfaces. Through metallurgical process it forms (from the original metal) a durable polished-like micro – layer of metal that dramatically resists wear, extreme pressure and excessive temperature.
Metal surfaces remain treated at all times, which provides immediate start-up lubrication. Friction is substantially reduced and wear is eliminated up to 95%, which results in maximum equipment life, performance and oil and fuel economy.
It also contributes to reduction in noise level and to lower operating temperature, and may restore up to 95% of engine’s original compression.
POLYTRON MTC is an excellent dispersant which dissolves any existing deposit buildup and holds sludge harmlessly in suspension while preventing the deposition of varnish and lacquer on engine parts in severe service. Oil filter life is improved and the PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve remains free and clean. This quality also contributes to longer engine life and fuel economy. 10% by volume of POLYTRON MTC will ensure complete clean-up of the engine from carbon deposits, sludge, and varnish, thereby ensuring very clean and smooth engine operation.
CHARACTERISTICS & BENEFITS
- Maximizes fuel mileage (kpl) by up to 15+%
- Maximizes power & compression
- Eliminates wear of engine/equipment up to 99%
- Longer oil change intervals.
- Keeps the engine completely clean
- Lowers operating temperature and noise level
- Protects engine across wider range of temperatures
- Provides temporary Protection to engines in the event of lubricant loss
- Contributes to reduction of direct expenses and maintenance costs up to 60%
Direction for POLYTRON Oil Additive
- Cars ⇒ add 10% by Volume to Engine Oil
- Motorbike (350cc – 650cc) ⇒ add 10% by Volume to Engine Oil
- Motorbike (650cc above) ⇒ add 5% by Volume to Engine Oil
(please do NOT use in your vehicle brake system)