The MotoTech contour air is an Urban Riding Jacket, which combines a sporty and vintage style look with a smooth surface that isn’t prone to snagging and tearing. Made from Waxed cotton, a unique high-performance fabric probably second only to leather in the class of true outdoor fabrics in its ability to block the wind, it is a sustainable and an earth-friendly resource . It is made by weaving 2-ply cotton yarn into a strong canvas fabric, which is then treated with a proprietary mixture of micro and technical waxes. This wax treatment creates a high water resistant barrier, while maintaining the breathability of the cotton. There is ample mesh around the stomach, under arms and back to let the air pass through for ventilation.
MOTOTECH Fleece Jacket
Mototech Fleece Pullover is a simple and perfect companion to keep your body warm during walks, treks, rides and hikes at high altitudes. Full zip opening gives plenty of flexibility. High collar helps in covering the neck from getting hit by the wind. If the windchill is high OR the weather is closer to 0*c and you are not able to tolerate the cold, then please make use of layers. Wear appropriate layers of clothes over or under the fleece jacket to beat the cold.
MOTOTECH Contour Air 2.0 Riding Jacket – Fleece Upgrade
- Independent Fleece liner (can be worn separately)
- Multiple utility pockets: 2 waist pockets, 2 chest pockets, 1 inner chest pocket, 1 right forearm pocket
- 3M reflectors on the chest pockets and back for higher visibility.
- YKK Zippers
- Wooden Hangers for convenient storage
- Sas-Tec Protectors with High-end engineering for greater safety.
MOTOTECH Contour Air 2.0 Riding Jacket – Fleece Upgrade Material: Waxed Cotton – Breathable, Burn Resistance and Abrasion Resistance material.
Advantages Of Waxed Cotton:
- It is somewhat burn-resistant, albeit still certainly flammable. If you’re sleeping by a campfire or welding in the shop, a few small sparks or hot ashes won’t ruin the fabric, unlike nylon or other synthetics that end up with tiny pinholes everywhere in the same situation.
- It lasts much longer when exposed to the elements than most petroleum based fabrics. UV exposure will degrade most synthetic fabrics much faster than Waxed Cotton fabrics.
- It is softer than most synthetic fabrics like nylon or polyester, making Waxed Cotton significantly less abrasive to auto and moto paint finishes.
- It is also more gentle on bare skin. You usually don’t buff your car or wipe yourself dry with a synthetic fabric – you use cotton!
Sas Tec Protectors:
The protectors are made of Viscoelastic foam with memory effect and outstanding shock absorption values. After an impact or any kind of deformation the foam (protector) returns to its original shape within shortly. The air which is embedded in the foam´s cells provoke a progressive absorption. The protector remains soft in case of slowly increasing forces, however when it comes to a fast heavy impact the resistance of the foam grows with increasing speed.
- Optimal for breathable textile clothing due to the ventilation openings.
- Protectors are lightweight and are not destroyed on impact and can still be used.
- Protectors are washable (remove, hand launder separately / water absorption less than one per cent)
- Protectors can be used between the temperature range of -20*c to +100*C.
Protection level: Protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012 (mean value below 20 kN)
Elbow Protector’s Weight: ca. 72 g / item
Elbow Protector’s Dimensions (L/W/H): ca. 250/160/11 mm
Shoulder Protector’s Weight: ca. 55 g / item
Shoulder Protector’s Dimensions (L/W/H): ca. 200/160/11 mm
MOTOTECH Fleece Jacket
|Warmth:||Warm and High collar.Brushed microfleece inside and outside|
|Lightweight:||348 g in size L|
|Pockets:||2 zipped hand pockets for securing items|
|Fleece Material:||The fleece component features a space-creating texture which helps lock in air; this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushed knit helps to lock in the air|
|Composition:||100% polyester. 175g/sqm density microfleece|
|Maintenance:||Won’t crease. Easy to machine wash. Quick drying|
|Care Instructions:||Wash at 30°C. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not iron. Store folded in a clean and dry place|