- BIOCUBE advanced protection system (BCAP) is a futuristic modular biomechanical design focused on high mobility and impact absorption, along with providing great abrasion resistance.
- Schoeller Keprotec is a highly abrasion proof comfortable fabric originally developed for motorcycle racing. High-tensile fabric ensures high durability as well as temperature stability in combination with a high level of clothing comfort.
- BCAP shield sliders provided on palm, wrist and pinkie finger giving advanced protection from impact and abrasion, stitched on double leather panel on the palm.
- Added sliders on fingers.TPU
- Full gauntlet premium leather construction.
- Eva padding on the palm and side of the hand.
- Carbon Fibre finished floating knuckle protectors, with a silicon-based core for impact absorption.
- High resistance Schoeller Keprotec reinforcement under the palm for added safety and durability.
- Premium quality drum-dyed leather, with step-seam stitching for added comfort.
- Ultra soft polyester comfort lining inside.
- Micro velcro twin-strap wrist closure.
- Dual tone finish with grey coloured leather on palm.
- Pre-curved fingers for least fatigue on prolonged usage.
- Silicon path on palm for better grip.
- Mobile touchable material on index & thumb
- Accordion stretch leather panels on thumb and fingers for added comfort.