This is the motorycling rider boot you need if you are on the road for several hours at a stretch. With your trouser ends tucked into the boot-neck you will be safe from hazards like flying grit, hot sand or pebbles. With the standard water resistant version, water from mountain streams or puddles will simply run off the exterior of the rider boot without wetting your feet inside. This is a 12” high rider boot fitted with a light reflector shin and ankle guard at the heel side for added safety.
- 12 inches tall
- Velcro Fastened
- Light reflector at heel side
- Ankle protection
- Shock absorption near the seat region (ie. heel side)
- Steel toe protection
- Highest grade abrasion & water resistant leather
- Smooth leather finish including tongue area
- Well designed flex points makes walking comfortable
- High degree anti slip sole
- Ultra – comfy bounce back foam in-socks (anti-fungal)
- Shin protection
- 12 inches tall
- Combat boot styling
- Velcro fastened
- Smooth leather finish
- Leather tongue
- Light weight PU Sole
- Highest grade abrasion resistant leather (removes necessity for a toe slider)
- Riding boot upper made of water-resistant and breathable leather and fabrics.
- Anti-fungal latex In-socks – to keep feet cool & dry on long rides.
- Well designed flex point makes it comfortable to walk & provides support to feet at odd positions.
- Reflector material attached on the rear side to enhance visibility in dim/dark areas.
- EVA plate on the shin to protect from impact against loose, flying objects.
- Thick leather coated around the ankle for impact and torsion resistance.
- Steel toe protection against injuries caused by heavy/hard object impact or vehicle run-over.
- Anti-slip dual density slow which minimizes chances of injuries in slippery areas.
- Shock absorption on the seat region (ie. heel side)
- CE certified which conforms to EN ISO 20345
- Store the boots in dry conditions.
- If the boots are wet after use, please dry the boots before storing it
- Please use the boots at least once every 3 weeks. If boots are stored for extended periods of time without usage, their life could be affected..
CLEANING & POLISHING
- a. Clean the boots with a moist cloth to remove the dirt
- b. Polish the boots with neutral colored polish – https://amzn.to/2ZbAqMW
- Note – Using black polish on the black boots can change the color of the threads