- 12 inches tall
- Rich Cocoa Brown color
- Velcro Fastened
- Light reflector at heel side
- Ankle protection
- Shock absorption near the seat region (ie. heel side)
- Steel toe protection
- Highest grade abrasion & water resistant leather
- Smooth leather finish including tongue area
- Well designed flex points makes walking comfortable
- High degree anti slip sole
- Ultra – comfy bounce back foam in-socks (anti-fungal)
- Shin protection
- 12 inches tall
- Combat boot styling
- Velcro fastened
- Smooth leather finish
- Leather tongue
- Light weight PU Sole
- Highest grade abrasion resistant leather (removes necessity for a toe slider)
- Riding boot upper made of water-resistant and breathable leather and fabrics.
- Anti-fungal latex In-socks – to keep feet cool & dry on long rides.
- Well designed flex point makes it comfortable to walk & provides support to feet at odd positions.
- Reflector material attached on the rear side to enhance visibility in dim/dark areas.
- EVA plate on the shin to protect from impact against loose, flying objects.
- Thick leather coated around the ankle for impact and torsion resistance.
- Steel toe protection against injuries caused by heavy/hard object impact or vehicle run-over.
- Anti-slip dual density slow which minimizes chances of injuries in slippery areas.
- Shock absorption on the seat region (ie. heel side)
- CE certified which conforms to EN ISO 20345
- Store the boots in dry conditions.
- If the boots are wet after use, please dry the boots before storing it
- Please use the boots at least once every 3 weeks. If boots are stored for extended periods of time without usage, their life could be affected..
CLEANING & POLISHING
- a. Clean the boots with a moist cloth to remove the dirt
- b. Polish the boots with neutral colored polish – https://amzn.to/2ZbAqMW
- Note – Using black polish on the black boots can change the color of the threads