Building off of the success of the Threshold boots, the X-Tech evo have been redesigned to maximize safety, performance and comfort. With removable and changeable slider, polyurethane shields and a solid chassis this is a race ready, performing boot good also for sport touring.
- Durable microfiber leather upper construction offering high level of flexibility. Comfortable foam lining inside adds to all day usability.
- Rigid heel guard reinforced with shock absorbing TPR ensuring adequate impact protection and rigidity.
- Rear boot area is reinforced with TPU brace which provides stability to the ankle region in case of sudden impacts.
- Front and back flex area for natural forward and back movements.
- TPU protector for the tibia bone, TPU slider for outer shin.
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
- Flexible, lightweight shifter pad allows feel while changing gears.
- Integrated replaceable metal toe slider features easy screw fixing, protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion.
- Reflective material at back for maximum night vision.
- Anti fungal, anti bacterial, moisture wicking, fast drying insole.
- YKK zipper entry covered with adjustable hook and loop flap.
- Water resistance added.