The Rev’it! Sand 4 Gloves are an expertly engineered summer glove that can take you anywhere. Designed for ventilation and protection, the Rev’it! Sand 4 Gloves breathe like a purely off-road glove while offering the levels of protection of a road-bound touring glove. The Sand 4’s begin with a goatskin palm that extends down the wrist and wraps the thumb and fourth fingers. Paired with the goatskin leather are abrasion-resistant stretch mesh fabrics and an integrated TPR knuckle protector. This prominent semi-rigid knuckle protector reduces impact forces against the back of the hand. The knuckle protector features an open cell structure to direct uninterrupted airflow onto the hands.
Further perforations on the outside of the glove and control side of the hand increase airflow. Additional TPR protectors on the fingers and thumbs and a TPR palm slider are ready for any unplanned gravity checks. The Sand 4 Gloves sport an oversized pull tab on the cuff for easy entry and are secured with a hook and loop wrist strap. Smart connect fingertips keep you connect while getting lost.
Where you’re going, you might not need roads. On or off the tarmac, the Sand 4 Gloves are a no-compromises choice for the adventure-bound rider.
- Outer Shell: 3D air mesh | stretch | connect finger tip leather | goatskin | PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Lining: tricot lining
- Composition: 68% Leather, 20% Polyester, 11% polyamide, 1% polyurethane
- Protection: Injected ventilated flex knuckle | Temperfoam® knuckle | PWR|shield at Palm | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors | TPR palm slider
- Visibility: Reflective stretch inserts
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels, ventilated TPR injected knuckles
- Features: Short cuff, elastic at wrist and back hand, outside stitching, grip patch at palm, connect finger tip.