The RS-2 is a sports glove which offers exceptional protection and style.
- The main carbon fibre reinforced protector works with the ArmorPlus impact absorber placed below the knuckles.
- The fingers are equipped with TPU sliders, elasticated panels and a bridge connection for pinky finger reducing the risk of injury.
- The side of the palm is covered with an additional protective layer of leather with SuperFabric® panel padded with ArmorPlus foam.
- Wrist area is equipped with rigid SAP® slider and SuperFabric® panel mounted on ArmorPlus foam.
- Digital leather panels on the inside of the palm of your hand for improved grip and durability.
- External seams on the fingers for improved comfort, curved design offering optimal ergonomic grip.
Shima is based in Pulawy Science Technology Park, Poland. Since 2009, Shima has been taking care of riding experience of motorcyclists from different parts of the World. Created out of pure passion, Shima’s designs are the result of many years spent pursuing better comfort, performance, and first of all – Rider safety. Take a ride with Shima into the world of passion.