Semi-gauntlet glove, made with superior cowhide, enhanced with Knox SPS for ultimate protection in the palm area and Schoeller Keprotec in the fingers for maximum abrasion resistance.
Version 2.0 updates
- Redesigned for next level in comfort
- Updated with Latest version of Knox SPS
- Conductive leather for smartphone use
- 3M reflective in black color so visible only when required at night
- Semi-gauntlet gloves for balanced protection and comfort
- A-grade drum dyed cow hide leather
- Knox patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) to reduce Scaphoid & wrist injury
- Carbon fibre mould protection for knuckles
- Wrist bone protection with foam
- Schoeller Keprotec for high abrasion resistance
- Curved Fingers to reduce fatigue
- Front silicon printing for grip
- Helmet Visor wiper for clear view ahead
- Finger bridge for pinky finger protection
- Touch Tip for using touch display phones without removing the gloves
Semi gauntlet gloves built for ultimate protection for everyday riding on streets.
Leather gloves are not intended to be used in water/rain.
Any wear & tear due to water/rain would not be covered under warranty.
Handled on a case by case basis, original TBG Glove owners in India involved in an accident may be eligible for a discount of up to 50% on new replacement gloves.
Participation in the program requires shipping the damaged gloves to TBG along with the proof of purchase.
To find out if your crashed pair of gloves qualifies, please open a ticket on TBG’s website from MY ACCOUNT > NEW TICKET.
- Photos of the damaged gloves
- A brief explanation of the accident and how the gloves performed