Touring Saddlebags For Bikes with Straight Exhaust
Shape: Cuboidal (3D – Rectangular)
Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester+Nylon Lining
Mount Style: Pillion Mount
- 45~ Litres (14″x12″x8″ Symmetric Sides) “inches”
- Plus Additional space for 2x 1500ml + 1x 1000ml Water Bottles
- Plus Pockets for quick access tools
- Plus provision to carry Tripods,Tents and Sleeping bags externally
- Most Motorcycles** with Straight Exhaust.
- Royal Enfield Bullet | Electra | Thunderbird | Classic – Straight Exhaust
Avenger | Splendour | RX
Use with caution (own risk) on the following
because of low exhaust clearance:
- Royal Enfield Classic Series with Upswept Exhaust
- Harley Davidson Iron 883/Super Low
- Actual Product may slightly vary from the picture.
- Rear Seat/Carrier is a must for using any of our Saddlebags.
- All Luggage products when used on bike will affect the Gloss/Paint.
Usage and Care
Following these instructions will surely help you increase the life of the product by a couple of years atleast. So, please spend a few minutes to understand the basic usage.
- Load both sides with equal weight to prevent balance problems.
- Pack neatly avoiding bulges in the bags. Keep the hard pads (provided) in the base before packing.
- Keep the bags closed while riding.
- Make sure any sharp part of the bike (eg Foot Pedal) isn’t constantly poking the saddlebags.
- Make sure any loose straps are not touching any moving parts.
- Don’t leave the bags in heavy rain for a long time (more than a hour or so).
- Don’t use it on any bike which is not suitable. Don’t use Stallion Model on bikes with raised exhausts.
- Don’t mount them on the MudGuard (Solo Seat Riders).
- Wet Scrub to clean, don’t dip in water and don’t use washing machine.